Watch sunrise over the Atlantic and famous sunsets over the bay from the balcony. Located on the 4th floor of the OceanScape building, the side windows offer clear view of the bay. The large Master bedroom has a King bed, access to balcony, large private bath with jetted tub, separate shower and dual sink vanity. The 2nd Bedroom has a Queen bed, Bedroom 3 has 2 single beds in a bunk as well as a double bed with great views from the window. All bedrooms have HD flat panel TV's & DVD player. This condo has a large separate utility room with full size washer and dryer to keep you in clean clothes during your stay. Unit comes with 2 reserved, under shade parking places with elevator access. Very short walk to beach only 100 yards away!
Located on 64th St the location can't be Beat!
- Fine restaurants are a short walk away (Dead Freddie's, Fager's Island)
- Bus service to famous Ocean City boardwalk is in front of the building
- Going to Seacrets? Walkable distance away.
- Watercraft rentals are nearby.
- Numerous Golf Course options a short drive away
- Easy access via the Rt 90 bridge. (3 blocks away)
- Slots and Casino are about 5 miles away with nearby shuttle offered!
- Convenient shopping across street with Food Mart, Papa John's
- Restaurants next door Dead Freddie's, Annabelle's BBQ, Rosenfeld's Jewish Deli
What to do in Ocean City MD: Besides the wonderful beach Ocean City has many amenities including the Jolly Roger amusement and water park, numerous miniature golf locations, and the famous OC Boardwalk which is 32 blocks long and is lined with shops and attractions. It is great for riding bikes before 11am in summer season, and all day Sept-May. It is a famous deep sea fishing location with the featured White Marlin contest each August. There are numerous excellent golf courses that are a few miles away. A great spot for a 3-4 day golf weekend in the spring! Boat and jet ski rentals, fishing trips, diving trips are all available. Numerous shopping opportunities including OC outlets and the Delaware Outlets which offer tax free shopping and are about 18 miles north on Coastal Highway. Restaurants, movies, and public parks round out the options.
Linens are not provided with this condo but are available as an option for an additional fee.
**NO UNDER 25 YEAR OLD GROUP RENTALS** Families with children are welcome!
- Enhanced Cleaning Practices
- Satellite or Cable
- Laptop Friendly
- DVD player
- Communal Pool
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes Utensils
- Air Conditioning
- Living Room
- Hair Dryer
- Iron Board
- Beach Essentials
- Checkin Available
- Checkout Available
- Not Available
Seasonal Rates (Nightly)
Select number of months to display:
Available Check-In Check-Out Unavailable